Monday 25 May 2015

Most Loved BB Creams




I have to say I am a bit of a sucker for BB creams, I love the way they feel and look on my face. I have tried a fair amount of BB creams all of them claiming to do different things, but I have chosen three BB creams out of my stash that I love the most.


Rimmel London 9 in 1 BB Cream // £6.99
This is actually my second tube of this BB cream as I loved it so much I ran out of it. It has a good coverage and blends easily but it is probably better for drier skin as the consistency is quite sticky. I am really annoyed because the second time I bought it I got a darker shade accidentally so now I would probably only wear this when I have a tan.


Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream // £9.99
This has been my most recent purchase and I have been wearing it non-stop. I love the consistency, the coverage is excellent and it feels incredibly moisturising and light on your skin. Another brilliant thing is that you can get it for different skin types, mine is for oily to combination skin and the consistency is quite runny, perfect for my skin.


The Body Shop All In One BB Cream // £12.00
Although this BB cream is reasonably expensive it really does the trick. It has a light to medium coverage and feels lovely and moisturising on my skin. The only problem I have with this is that it is very runny and hard to blend.


I recommend all of these BB creams for people that don't like the heaviness of foundations and who are just starting wearing makeup. My favourite at the moment is the Garnier BB cream and I have literally been wearing it every day. I am soon going to try my first ever foundation so leave a comment below telling me any good foundations you recommend.


What is your favourite BB cream or Foundation?




Ella x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment